Monday, August 4, 2008

Unselfishwealth- For Real or Just Another Flash In The Pan?

Joseph Demasi

This blog is to give you updates on how the Unselfish Wealth System is actually working in reality. I joined unselfish wealth tonight at 7pm and also joined their biz of Choice Travelencia .
I do not intend to do any personal advertising at all. They claim to do all the work for me and I will take them up on that. They claim that they force all their members to succeed.

I will be giving updates weekly on this blog- to let you know how fast I received my personals and how fast the matrix is filling in. You will get a real account of what is happening with this system. What I learned tonight: cost to upgrade in Travelencia is $99.95 and $49.95 per month after that. You also need to pay $5.00 per month toward the advertising coop so you can participate in their team building system. Not a bad investment if they do all they claim.

'We Don't Stop Advertising Until You Have 4 Personals" THAT IS WHAT THEY KEEP TELLING EVERYONE. So since the average person can only sponsor 2 reps the the system can sponsor the remaining 2 for them and then start advertising for your 4 personals. Sounds like all I will have to do is sit back and collect the checks!

We'll see! Stay tuned!

No comments: